- Minimum of high school diploma or G.E.D. Business school coursework preferred
- Must be able to de-escalate clients when necessary
- Must have good organizational skills with ability to work well with frequent interruptions
- Must have good command of the English language including writing and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of dealing in a courteous and tactful manner to all clientele
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a high paced environment
- Must be able to effectively communicate with a variety of corporate, government and private agency professionals
- Must be able to demonstrate integrity, avoidance of conflict of interest and resistance to client manipulation
- Must pass all necessary background checks and be able to obtain a Level 1 Fingerprint clearance card.
- Must pass urinalysis testing
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time up to 8 hours
- Must be able to lift from floor to waist up to 10 pounds frequently and 30 pounds occasionally
- Must have fine vision, sustained vision, and peripheral vision
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills. Must be able to give and receive verbal and written instructions
- Must possess sufficient eye/hand coordination to operate office equipment including, but not limited to, phone, computer, calculator, copier or typewriter, and vehicle, if applicable
- Office and home settings with varying degrees of background noise. Lighting and ventilation vary according to location. All facilities are non-smoking. Hazards may exist if the employee fails to use proper body mechanics when lifting
- Must be able to work in a typical laboratory environment
TASC offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
Company provided Life Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance
Voluntary Short-term disability
Employee Assistance Program
Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
TASC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: TASC, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications; without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or any other status protected by law.