Under the direct supervision of the CFO, assists in the maintenance and preparation of the financial records of the company according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). The accounting department handles accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, preparation of monthly financial statements, performs bank account reconciliations and daily bank deposits and reconciliations. We offer excellent health-care benefits, paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), telemedicine and so much more!
1) Accounting degree preferred.
2) Computer literacy a must, including excellent knowledge of Excel.
3) CPP preferred, but not required.
4) Must keep confidentiality.
5) Must be detailed oriented.
6) Must be open to trying different tasks that are assigned.
7) Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines.
8) Solid organizational skills.
9) Good communication skills.
10) Must pass all necessary background checks and be able to obtain a Level 1 Fingerprint clearance card.
11) Must pass urinalysis testing
12) Must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
TASC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: TASC, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications; without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or any other status protected by law.