- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) in Education or relevant field, or 8 years' experience as an adult learning training facilitator. A mixture of undergraduate studies in social, behavioral, and life sciences, education, information technology and/or business administration desired
- Strong public speaking skill and experience required
- Must have excellent writing and non-verbal communication skills
Must have at least three (3) years' proven experience in creating and executing trainings in an Adult Learning setting
Professional dress, appearance and demeanor required
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Strong knowledge of learning management systems, video editing software
Must pass criminal background check.
Must be able to obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
Must pass random urinalysis drug screen
Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people
Must be flexible and able to multitask
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to lift from floor to waist up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English.
- Must be able to give and receive verbal and written instructions.
- Must possess the ability to utilize visual and auditory senses to complete all job duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work in a typical office and health-care environment.
TASC offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees which includes:
- Basic and Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- 401k Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Communication: Clearly conveys and receives information and ideas through a variety of channels and methods to individuals or groups, takes responsibility for understanding others, and invites response and feedback. Tailors communication style according to the audience and keeps others informed as appropriate. Demonstrates good written, oral and listening skills.
- Cultural Competence: Cultivates opportunities through diverse people; respects and relates well to people from varied backgrounds, understands diverse worldviews, and is sensitive to group differences; sees diversity as an opportunity, challenges bias and intolerance.
- Teamwork: Participates as an active and contributing member of the team to achieve team goals. Works cooperatively with other team members, involves others, shares information as appropriate, and shares credit for team accomplishments.
- Ethics: Acts and understands importance of adherence to laws, regulations and policies that governs one’s work and/or geographical area, demonstrates good moral character by conveying care for others, being honest, fair and acting with integrity, follows the ethic codes of one’s profession and the organization, conveys importance of improving lives and the community and behaves in a manner that is respectful, positive and avoids doing harm.
- Stress Tolerance: Maintains effective performance under pressure; handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
- Planning and Organizing: Organizes work, sets priorities, and determines resource requirements; determines necessary sequence of activities needed to achieve goals.
- Formal Presentation Skills: Effectively presents ideas, information and materials to individuals and groups. Effectively prepares and provides structured delivery; facilitates trainings or meetings in a structured manner, can facilitate and manage group process.
TASC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: TASC, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications; without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or any other status protected by law.