- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Business school coursework and/or computer training courses preferred. **Verification Required**
- Combination of two years of customer service, medical services, social services, criminal justice services, or other administrative services experience and/or training.
- One year of supervisory experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of substance abuse issues, including a basic knowledge of various illicit drugs and their effects.
- Must possess personnel supervisory skills, which include recruitment and training, disciplinary procedures, and performance evaluation preparation.
- Ability to get along well with others and motivate them through leadership skills and consistent work habits on a daily basis.
- Must have good organizational skills with ability to work well with frequent interruptions.
- Must have basic computer skills, to include basic experience with word-processing, spreadsheets, and charts. Minimum typing speed of 50wpm.
- Must have good command of the English language including writing and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of dealing in a courteous and tactful manner to all clientele.
- Must have, or acquire within six months of hiring, basic knowledge of OSHA and ADA requirements as they apply to the TASC facilities.
- Must be able to integrate knowledge in areas of criminal justice, substance abuse detection, customer service, and facilities maintenance.
- Must be able to effectively act as liaison between the TASC program, various jurisdictions in the criminal justice system and private/corporate clients.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with a variety of corporate, government and private agency professionals.
- Must be able to demonstrate integrity, avoidance of conflict of interest and resistance to client manipulation.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to lift from floor to waist up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English.
- Must be able to give and receive verbal and written instructions.
- Must possess the ability to utilize visual and auditory senses to complete all job duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work in a typical office and healthcare environment.
Must pass urinalysis testing, TB Testing, and all necessary background checks.
Must be able to obtain a Level 1 Fingerprint clearance card.
Must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States.
TASC offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees which includes:
- Basic and Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Employee Contributed 401k
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Therefore, the employee may be requested to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required. The company reserves the right to revise or change job duties as business requirements dictate. It is mutually agreed that the job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. It is also understood that the company reserves the right to change work schedules as necessary, including overtime.
TASC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: TASC, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications; without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or any other status protected by law.