- Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology
- Bachelor of Science in the chemical, physical, biological or relevant science and have at least 1 year of pertinent full-time laboratory experience or training
- Completed a minimum of 90 semester hours from an accredited university which met requirements for entrance into medical technology school accredited by an accrediting agency approved by HHS and have successfully completed a course of training of at least 12 months in such a school
- Have successfully completed 90 semester hours in an accredited university with the following courses: 16 semester hours in chemistry including 6 in inorganic that are acceptable toward a major in chemistry; 16 hours in biology courses that are pertinent to the medical science and acceptable to a major in the biological sciences; 3 hours of mathematics and has experience and training covering several fields of medical lab work of at least 1 year and of such quality as to provide education and training in medical technology as described in number 3 above.
- Associate of Applied Science degree in Medical Laboratory Technology, Chemical, Physical, Biological or relevant science and have an American Society of Clinical Pathologist certification.
- Experience in Toxicology or chemistry testing helpful.
- Able to handle high work volume accurately at a fast pace and to work independently of supervision.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to bend, stoop, push, pull, reach, sit, stand and walk for periods of time. Must be able to lift from floor to waist up to 30 pounds frequently.
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills. Must be able to give and receive verbal and written instructions. Must have fine vision, sustained vision, and peripheral vision. Must possess sufficient eye/hand coordination to operate office equipment including, but not limited to, phone, computer, calculator, copier or typewriter, and vehicle, if applicable.
- Office and home settings with varying degrees of background noise. Lighting and ventilation vary according to location. All facilities are non-smoking. Hazards may exist if the employee fails to use proper body mechanics when lifting.
- Must be able to work in a typical healthcare and laboratory environment.
TASC offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees which includes:
- Basic and Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Employee Contributed 401k
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
TASC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: TASC, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications; without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or any other status protected by law.