- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Business school coursework and/or computer training courses preferred. ** Primary Source Verification Required**
- Combination of two years of customer service, medical services, social services, criminal justice services, or other administrative services experience and/or training.
- One year of supervisory experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of substance abuse issues, including a basic knowledge of various illicit drugs and their effects.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Must pass a urinalysis drug screen.
- Must possess personnel supervisory skills, which include recruitment and training, disciplinary procedures, and performance evaluation preparation.
- Ability to get along well with others and motivate them through leadership skills and consistent work habits on a daily basis.
- Must have good organizational skills with ability to work well with frequent interruptions.
- Must have basic computer skills, to include basic experience with word-processing, spreadsheets, and charts. Minimum typing speed of 50wpm.
- Must have good command of the English language including writing and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of dealing in a courteous and tactful manner to all clientele.
- Must have, or acquire within six months of hiring, basic knowledge of OSHA and ADA requirements as they apply to the TASC facilities.
- Must be able to integrate knowledge in areas of criminal justice, substance abuse detection, customer service, and facilities maintenance.
- Must be able to effectively act as liaison between the TASC program, various jurisdictions in the criminal justice system and private/corporate clients.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with a variety of corporate, government and private agency professionals.
- Must be able to demonstrate integrity, avoidance of conflict of interest and resistance to client manipulation.
- Must pass all necessary background checks and
- Must be able to obtain a Level 1 Fingerprint clearance card.
- Must pass urinalysis & TB testing.
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to lift from floor to waist up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English.
- Must be able to give and receive verbal and written instructions.
- Must possess the ability to utilize visual and auditory senses to complete all job duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work in a typical office and healthcare environment.
TASC offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees which includes:
- Basic and Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Employee Contributed 401k
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
TASC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: TASC, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications; without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or any other status protected by law.